...Well, Curt had his first week of being a full time college student. He is enjoying it, yet trying to get into the groove of things! He did great on his first week and is looking forward to learning new things as the time goes. He ALSO, came home the other night from Fire Fighter Training and walked in the house (as I was half asleep in the living room) and walked in with all his fire fighter gear on, he about scared the you know what right out of me:) It wasn't the most pleasant thing to awaken too that is for sure:) He is making more and more accomplishments, and is very proud!
Mr. Isaac had a hard time this week along with the daycare kiddos with not being able to go out and about. I tell yah being house bound for toddlers is not pretty:) lol... we had to really use our imaginations this week for ideas, we watched movies, did tons of coloring, baked and listened to a lot of fun music. (the kids love music), we are looking forward to it warming up soon. We very much want spring/summer!
Princess is doing pretty good! She is absolutely IN LOVE with her big brother, tonight we went and visited the 'great grand parents', both of my grandparents live in the same apartment building, so if makes it really nice to be able to visit all of them. Anyways.. Isaac was running the halls and sissy was laughing and about ready to jump out of daddy's arm's, it was the cutest thing! We have a big, busy weekend planned as we have family coming home that we have not seen in a while. I will post pics soon, I know I have been bad about that..
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment