Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 29, 2009

WHY?

Well, that is the newest vocaulary word in the world of the our 2 year old. I was thinking that it would have come long before now, I guess we have been pretty lucky. This week Isaac has started the "why" and I mean with everything. Last night I asked him to come and get his jammies on and of course "why", it was really cute in the beginning but is getting old fast. He is growing up and getting so big. He is so much fun! We can actually have a conversation with him and he totally understands, he is however, having a really hard time with daddy being gone so much. Curt is very busy with school and training on the fire department and so on. The time he does get to see and play with Curt he cannot get close enough to him. It is really cute! He loves his daddy!!!

Our Princess is doing quite well too. I think it has been a month now with no ear infections or pain from the darn ears, she is still going to see the specailist soon and get those tubes. She is 100% crawling. We thought she would never do it. Before she just rolled wherever she wanted/needed to go. NOW, she is crawling! She keeps right up with her big brother and those daycare kiddos. She loves to be where they are and see what is happening. My babes are growing up:( I miss the baby baby days.

Well, I will post more later, I know I have not been the best at keeping up, but our household is busy and we have A LOT going on. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love your big picture at the top of your blog. Your kids are so adorable. I have been meaning to write you all week. How have you been? I went to the dr. yesterday and I have a stomach ulcer and ovarian cysts. Fun fun! I hope you guys are doing well.