I just wanted to let our dear family & friends know that I will be making a change to my blog. I am going to be setting it to "PRIVATE" I hope that all who view our blog will continue to do so. I have read and talked to others and blogging is very public and I feel I do not want my personal & family information that I post to be viewed by the whole world and those who do not know who we are. I post tons of pics of my fam and babies on here and I need to protect them, it is all for safety reasons, I hope you all understand and the change will be done soon. If anyone has any questions about being able to view it, please e-mail me..
Thanks and have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment