Well... we made our way to Fargo to see the specialist for Makia and her darn ears. Right now she is on her 8th. antibiotic and yesterday she still have infected ears. They said she is for sure a canidate for tubes.. ( I would sure hope so) So YES we scheduled for our baby girl to get tubes next week. I feel bad we have to put her through it but, she will hopfully FEEL so much better after they are in and it is over with... We are also having her 1st. Birthday this weekend, I will post pics! I cannot beleive she is one already. Our Princess is going to have a blast at her Birthday bash:)
*On another note, yes I am still going to be setting my blog to private, all who would still like to view.. I need your e-mail address so that I can put it in so that you are still able view our everyday happenings,( I don't have a lot of your e-mail address's) :) Let me know if you need an invite..
Thanks and I will keep you posted on our Princess:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment