Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Major Update on us...

... sorry I have not blogged in a while. I know I have been really bad at keeping up:( Life has been super crazy for us and we have had a lot going on.

Curt is still super busy with school, training and dart tournaments!!! We miss him like crazy, Isaac just doens't quite understand, but soon it will be much better.

Isaac is almost three and changing every day. He loves his daycare friends and looks foward to them coming every day. He is very much a daddy's boy and LOVES the time he does get go do big boy things with daddy:)

Our Princess has had some struggles but doing well, She turned the big ONE years old last Friday, yes, I know the pics will be up SOON. She had tubes put in on her Birthday. I know some of you might think that was not nice, but it was either then or the end of April and there was NO way we were going to make her wait that long. She is doing pretty good yet still having some rough nights! She got weighed and measured today, she is just a peanut, she is in the 6% percentile for length and 30% percentile for weight and 19 lbs.. She is slowly catching up. She is really moving and LOVES to get into brother's things!

Here are some pics and a little re-cap of our last few weeks. ENJOY!!!

Our Kiddos playing and stacking POP. They love doing that for some reason!

Our Happy Princess

My dad gave Isaac this hat, he wore it when he was like 3-6 months old. He still loves to try to put it on and thinks he is silly!


Isaac got to spend the night with Grandma and Papa when sissy had her surgery, He was in his JOY!!! He loves going there and spending time with them!

Playing the keyboard with his Papa!

2 comments:

According to God's Plan! said...

You got the cutest kids, Ash, I just love the sparkle in their beautiful eyes & their big smiles, GORGEOUS, just simply GORGEOUS kids! Lv, Stac

Krystal said...

I knew that Gabe and Makia were close in size but I didn't think she was actually smaller!! LOL... Ohh, to actually let him wear an outfit longer than a week, before he grew out of it...Love the post!!