Wow.. Okay, So I guess I have not blogged in almost a month. YEs.. I have been busy. Working two jobs, having 4 kids and still trying to get mommy time is nearly impossible. However, I would not change any of it for anything..
Our past month has been busy, crazy, never slow, but fun in many ways! We were so blessed to have been able to take a little mini family vaca to St. Paul for some shopping, Underwater Adventure and the ZOO. It was so nice to get away and have some family time.
The kids are doing great! Isaac is all ready for preschool and sooooo excited about it. Mom & Dad are a wee bit nervous as that is our baby boy heading to school already.. Can that be possible? Where did the time go? He is going to do great though, and we are proud of him for having such interest in it.
Our Princess is walking.. that is the newest part of her life, besides the vocaulary that has totally increased the past couple weeks. She is getting so big, yet still our little peanut. She is sooo dearly in love with her Big Brother and loves to do whatever he does. They are still so close and we love seeing that.
Curt is doing well also. He starts his 2nd year of school at BSU for Criminal Justice. I think he is slowly getting ready and when in routine it will be much easier. He is also still doing FF training and First Responder classes as he still very much enjoys volunteering for our local township. It makes me so proud of him.
I'm doing well too :) Staying really busy having daycare during the day and waitressing in the evenings. I am always on my toes and I feel like if I get behind on one load of laundry or forget to start the dishwasher, things get crazy. For those of you who know me... I like to be organized:) But... Life is Grand. I could not ask for anything better right now. We have healthy kids, our loving family, our jobs and so much love. God has blessed us sooo much!!!
I will try my best to keep up on the blogging world.. It is rare that I get some quiet time with no interuptions. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Enjoy the nice weather while we have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment