Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scary Day


Well.. Today was not such a good day for our lil fam. This morning I got a disturbing phone call that my dear Aunt was in a bad car accident in the cities (she lives there). It is the worse feeling to know that a loved one is hurt but you don't know to what extent nor the injuries she endured in the accident. My heart sank and my stomach jumped into my throat when I got that call today. There had been a 4 car crash and my Aunt was in that.

She was rushed to the hospital where she stayed most of the day and was later released. SHE is so LUCKY.. She truly is. I keep telling her that she had Angel's with her today. She is very sore and will be for some time, BUT I along with all of our family members are so Thankful and BLESSED that she is alright. God is good!

Never take your loved ones for granite.

We are glad you are okay Juls. We love you

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm glad she is ok. It is so scary. Maria was in a car accident on Thursday. Some lady hit her right in the car door. She is ok and the baby is ok. She is due Nov. 3rd. She was in the hospital all day but everything seems to be fine. How scary though. I hate car accidents.