Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Happenings...

...I have not blogged again in a while, sorry :( I really have to get better at that. Things have been so busy and between the four kiddos, our daddy in school full time and mommy still working her 2nd. job.. we are BUSY.

Curt and I recently decided that it would be a good time to switch Ms. Princess to her own room..or should I say to share a room with her big brother Isaac. She has been in our room from day one and now will join Isaac. I painted it, got some cute decorations and it is sooo cute. They both love it and actually "want" to be in there at bed time:) So.. I guess it was perfect timing and it all worked out!!!

Our changing fam has a very busy month. We have several family b-days, a couple family get togethers and I, Isaac & sissy are all in my best friends wedding in a couple weeks. I am so excited for that day to come and to be able to see our babes look so handsome and beautiful in their outfits.

We have a family picnic this weekend for Labor Day. The kids always have so much fun playing with cousins. I am however, looking forward to a nice three day weekend.

That about wraps it up for now. Just thought I would post quick blog and let you all know we are still around.. just been busy

No comments: